Celebrities hairstyles Pictures for women (XII)


Linda Evangelista

FAR from taking time out for her pregnancy, Linda Evangelista is busier than ever. The Canadian supermodel, in London last week for the Serpentine party, will now star on the cover of the August issue of US Vogue. Now 41-years-old and nearly seven months pregnant, Evangelista says modelling was always her first choice of career – and that she isn't planning a comeback after having her baby because she's not going to stop working. "I decided when I was 12 that it's what I wanted to do and I count my blessings that I got to realise my dreams," she says. "Being a rock star was out of the question. I can't sing. I'm so glad this worked out for me, I do think I know how to be a good model. And I didn't have a Plan B in place." (July 20 2006, AM)

Technocrati tags supermodel, rock star, Linda Evangelista

 
Design by IRBOB SEVENFOLD | Bloggerized by IRBOB - | Grants For Single Moms